Selection the best shipping way and Delivery Time
+ If the customer has a shipment of 1 to 250kg, should be sent by air, courier because the price is cheaper than by seafreight (including cost in Vietnam and cost in the country of arrival)
Air Freight, Sea Freight charges by weight or volume of shipment according to carrier formula:
- Courier Express Delivery: Length x Width x Height (cm) / 5000 = kg by volume compared to actual weight on weight, whichever is higher will be charged at high results.
Note: Courier charges do not include: Import duties, if possible, the receiver must pay. Taxes imposed by customs authorities of importing countries. Our company supports the customers by shown on invoice like a gifts, presents, and low value items to minimize and save on import duties. Normally, small shipments are low import duties.
- Sea Freight: Length of cargo X Width X Height (m) = Number of cubic meters (abbreviated as m3) (see image below)
DIM: L x W x H(cm) / 5000
DIM: L x W x H(m)
The customer should provide Zip code or address to verify remote areas.
Perishable, fragile goods:
Personal food items have limited kilograms and special rate. Goods must be dry, clean and hygienic.
Dangerous Goods and Prohibited Goods:
- Goods, substances can be dangerous to humans as well as means of transport or equipment.
Shipping rights and obligations:
- You should clearly declare, the goods name, material list all the information requested on the receipt of goods to facilitate the customs declaration for aviation, Shipping Lines.
- Address, phone number, email sender, consignee clear.
- Provide all necessary legal documents related to items for special items (if possible).
- Ensure items are packed in appropriate and safe conditions for transportation.
Responsibility of America Link Logistics:
- Goods delays due to earthquake, wind, storm, air hazard, flood, war, embargo or government restrictions, strikes in host country. In some cases it is possible to buy insurance for goods sold by insurance companies.
- Reimbursement under the policy of courier, shipping company and rules in the market.
TRANSPORTATION BY SEA TO USA, CANADA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY:
Some guidelines on shipment:
- Customers need to provide details of the goods to show on invoice: the name of the goods; material; number; Value in VND or USD.
- Kind of transportation: If your goods are small (in CBM (m3); Large quantity (over 20 CBM) in container.
For LCL Cargo: TRANSPORTATION BY SEA TO USA, AUSTRALIA- CANADA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY:
- Coordinate the truck to your place of purchase delivery to pick-up the goods and move to the port of loading.
- Customs Clearance for goods
- Providing documents to the consignee when the goods arrive at the destination.
For Full Cargo Container (FCL Cargo):
- Trucking the container to the customer's warehouse (if available) or truck cargo to the container yard of the port for loading.
- Customs clearance for goods
- Providing document to consignees then Can pick-up the shipment in destination.
After providing shipping documents for you, you make the payment to us as follows:
Service fee: Please pay in advance in Vietnam
Freight: Can be paid in advance or paid at destination.